Wednesday, September 1, 2010

♣----------♣

Franziska von Karma

Fran didn't enjoy waiting for anything. She had already lost track of time, what with the whole android fiasco. Standing still in one place was horrible for her, but she didn't want to walk around for fear that she might miss the person she was supposed to meet.

"Alexis is probably lounging around bothering Breech right now..." And here she was, standing in the middle of a airport waiting for Ms. Confused to show.

Fran's stomach gave a small growl. Refusing to wait any longer and postpone lunch, she snapped her phone open to call Alexis.

Alexis picked up on the fourth ring, "Hey sweetie! You found her right?"

"No, I didn't actually. Want to run your oh so detailed description to me again?"

In the background, Fran could hear the shuffling of someone's feet behind her but she ignored it; Alexis' laughter was just too loud.

"Confused. I tell you, you'll know when you see her."

Fran was glaring, "It's almost lunch! I do have a life outside of running errands for you!"

On the other end, Alexis was grinning so wide, Fran swore she could see in through his voice, "Right. I have lunch date with Nathan. What would I do without you, Fran? See you,"

Fran hung up before he could finish and turned around to see who had sneaked up behind her.

A woman, dressed in a flight attendent's uniform was standing there. Her name label announced her as Conny Fuse. Fran groaned, she hated Alexis' humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment