She didn't stop and continued running, dashing around and behind aircraft. Then a crash and a bang. She felt herself being torn apart by
a shot to her back. She felt the pain, but kept running, knowing that the shot would not hinder her.A guard leaped out at her and caught her arm. He placed a gun at her chest. "If you don't want to get hurt, surrender." She instantly froze, trying to analyze the situation.
"I'm caught, by a guard who has a gun. If I get shot in the chest, I won't die because I don't have a heart. Ten guards are advancing towards me, only two have guns.
I can escape."
Serai had just finished pondering this when the man who grabbed her arm started to relax his grip. "Ahh!" he cried when she headbutted his chin. She grabbed his gun with her free arm and threw it, hitting one of the advancing guards in the head. He dropped.
She ran along, and felt bullet bury itself in her back, she turned her head, watching the disorganized guards running after her. She didn't watch where she was going and ran headlong into the arms of an officer, caught her easily. The next thing, she knew everything went black.
She ran along, and felt bullet bury itself in her back, she turned her head, watching the disorganized guards running after her. She didn't watch where she was going and ran headlong into the arms of an officer, caught her easily. The next thing, she knew everything went black.
No comments:
Post a Comment