Tuesday, August 24, 2010

♠----------♠

Serai Kils// Amnesiac Android
 
"Let go of me!" She said, tugging at her wrist. The woman still held firm. "And I don't know the answer to your question." She gave a last shake, and her arm was free. The woman couldn't take no for an answer, and reached out to grab her arm again.She slapped it away. "Leave me alone already! I just want to be in this foreign city." 


Serai started to stalk off, but could hear footsteps of the woman, meaning she was being followed. "I said, leave me alone!" Serai yelled, and turned. She tugged at own wrist, turned it and then pulled, revealing a secret compartment in her arm. "And I always end up having to do things the flashy way..." she sighed, and took out of the compartment what looked like a golf ball. She threw it towards the ground, and it smashed, letting smoke out, and creating a smokescreen. "So long." She left with out a backwards glance, leaving the woman behind her coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment